Enjoy your garden to the fullest – come grow with us!
Guelph-Wellington Master Gardeners are certified horticultural experts who provide gardening information to the public on a volunteer basis.
Our geographic area covers Guelph, Fergus, Elora, Rockwood, Mount Forest, Arthur, Erin and Wellington County. We are one of 31 chapters of Master Gardeners of Ontario, Inc.
The Guelph Garden Seminar series includes:
- Garden Design Workshop (starts April 16)
- Pruning Trees and Shrubs (March 28)
- Xeriscaping, Creating Water-wise Gardens (April 12)
- Garden in Raised Beds (April 18)
- Create a Butterfly and Pollinator Friendly Yard (May 3)
- Roses without Chemicals (May 12)
Seating is limited – registration required. Please click on the seminar topics above for more information and to register.
Questions? Contact us.