Grow your gardening know-how and enjoyment with this series of free garden seminars by Guelph-Wellington Master Gardeners and the City of Guelph’s Healthy Landscapes program.
- Garden Design Workshop by Robert Pavlis – Learn how to create a complete design for your garden. Four lectures (April 16, April 23, April 30, May 7) and homework assignments.
- Pruning Trees and Shrubs by Robert Pavlis (March 28)
- Xeriscaping, Creating Water-wise Gardens by Aileen Barclay (April 12)
- Garden in Raised Beds by Kat Granger (April 18)
- Create a Butterfly and Pollinator Friendly Yard by Andalyne Tofflemire (May 3)
- Roses without Chemicals by Cauleen Viscoff (May 12)
Seating is limited – registration required. Please click on the seminar topics above for more information and to register.